Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 One Word: Nourish

Nourish; Provide with substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition


So, there it is...my 2013 One Word. Nourish. As a Fitness Chef, this word means so much to me already. In it's most obvious definition, I intend to nourish my body with healthy foods. But it goes beyond just my body, and includes my brain, mind, soul, relationships, family, home and things I haven't even thought of yet. And of course, this includes YOU, my reader, follower, friend. Not only do I want to Nourish myself in all of these ways, but I want to feed you all of my discoveries, so that you can grow into the healthy person you wish to be.I'm so excited to see where this word takes me!

Here is a photo of the sign I created. It's a 12x24 sign that is hanging over my dining room table! The letters are formed with dried beans, grains, lentils, and corn. I love it!! And since I study at my dining table, I look at it regularly!



If you have questions about the One Word movement, please feel free to contact me.

Here is a link to a short video about picking your own One Word!

If you live in the Twin Cities area, I'm hosting a One Word Workshop on January 5th! Come and create your sign! Contact me for details.

Best of luck to you in fulfilling your dreams, goals and adventures of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment