Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Healthy Plates is now My Dandy Life!!

2012 was definitely a year of change for me, and for Dandy Life, we have both grown and changed. Therefore, I'm making some changes with this blog. Dandy Life has never been just about food, it's been about wellness and health. I consider myself a "Health Coach", it goes beyond nutrition, to living healthfully. I eat clean, with very little processed or fake food. I use essential oils to relieve pain, clean my house, and lift my spirits! I am studying to be a personal trainer- in part so I can use my knowledge to improve my own performance!

Putting it generally... This blog is more about sharing my journey and hoping that it helps you grow. The Dandy Life Website, will continue as the primary site for the professional side of the business. You can look there for info on Nutrition based Classes, Cookery Services, and Essential Oils. Healthy Plates, will now be called.... My Dandy Life. My Dandy Life will highlight my personal journey. No worries- you will still find recipes! But, I hope it will turn into more of a Health Coaching Journal, than a food blog.

Please have patience as I make these changes!

I look forward to sharing 2013 and all of it's glory with you!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment