Thursday, August 4, 2011

The idea behind Healthy Plates

I created this blog as another outlet for Dandy Life (my nutrition coaching business). I'm constantly getting questions about cooking (as everyone knows I love to cook). People are interested in low calorie, budget friendly, easy recipes and tips.

My goal for Healthy Plates is to post all of my healthy cooking experiments (recipes) and reviews. I will makeover your old standbys. I will show you easy ways to eat healthfully, and  I will find you ways to sneak veggies in, because after all- we are never going to eat "perfectly" but we could all eat with less fat and more veggies. And, in my free time, I will attempt to review some of the new health products that are on the market.

Let's get started on our first Healthy Plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment